Are you a Muslim revert? Then join Today!
This email group has been established exclusively for Muslim reverts so that
they can communicate with each other and share ideas by posting a
message to the group. A member may also post a question about Islam
and wait for someone to provide an answer.
To subscribe to this list, enter your email address below and then click on the "Join Now" button.
Do you want to mentor New Muslims?
This group, called New Muslim Support Group, is for those who mentor new
Muslims after they accept Islam. Basic Qualifications of NMSG members are:
If you are interested, then please join us today and work with
new Muslims. Muslims reverts are highly encouraged to join this group to help
new Muslims. As a matter of fact, a good number of members are Muslim reverts.
- Sincere and practicing Muslim observing the injunctions of the Qur’an
and the Sunnah
- Soft mannered, compassionate and amicable personality
- Non-critical who ingores petty mistakes
- An appreciative and encouraging attitude
- He/she does not need to be a great scholar, but a basic and clear
understanding of Islam is necessary so that he/she can distinguish what is
approved by the Qur'an and the Sunnah from what is not; what is Islamic from
what is innovation; what is true Islamic tradition from what is cultural norm
- He/she may teach according to his/her own school of thought, but
open-mindedness is a must so that he/she does not to discourage actions
performed accordingly to other schools of thought
- Must have basic wisdom in teaching and working with new Muslims. For example,
he/she should understand the process of gradual development of a new Muslim
and not expect him or her to immediately act and behave like a perfect Muslim.
New Muslim News
Do you want to hear when someone becomes Muslim and welcome him or her? Then join
this email list. Please do not join if you are already a member of the any of the
above two groups or ADAMS community email group.